Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Day in the Life...

This blog is a little late....it actually happened yesterday, I just didn't have time to write it. But I'd still like to have a memory of it, for me, so I'm gonna post anyway. Just be prepared, it's gonna be short and sweet!

First thing in the morning a bunch of the neighborhood kids got together and rode our bikes, scooters, and roller skates around the streets of Little Wonders Community. We stopped by the gas station and got ice cream on our way!


Later that night, my favorite part of the day was when Me, Mommy, and Daddy went home to the country and cuddled and talked for the rest of the night. I'm so lucky and so blessed that I get to be their daughter. I'm so thankful every single day.


That's it for tonight!
Hugs & Butterfly Kisses
Chelsea

2 comments:

  1. Had such a great day yesterday and it was a lot of fun. I'm loving being your neighbor <3

    ReplyDelete